It's time to re-imagine your retirement. At Tryon Estates, the options of a vibrant retirement are so limitless, you'll follow your own path.
Experience the Acts lifestyle first-hand! Fill out the form below, and we'll reach out to schedule your personal, no-pressure tour.
What Tryon Estates Has to Offer
Featured at Tryon Estates
- The Acts Life Care® contract
- Fitness center with professional trainer and classes available on campus
- Indoor social spaces such as craft and card rooms, wood workshops and computer areas
- Both casual and formal dining options
- Recreation areas, such as gazebos, picnic areas, and sports areas
- Planned social, cultural, recreational and spiritual activities
- Lifelong learning opportunities
- Transportation to appointments, social events and more
- Full-time, non-denominational Chaplain
- Chef-prepared meals
- Renovations to update beautiful social spaces underway!
Scenic Splendor – and a new look – in Columbus, NC
Tryon Estates in Columbus combines the most desirable aspects of retirement living in North Carolina with a 215-acre campus of Blue Ridge mountain brilliance. Our Columbus, NC senior community is within reach of some of the best recreational and cultural attractions that North Carolina has to offer. From hiking in the mountains to the renowned equestrian institutions and the eclectic artistic attractions of Asheville, there are many ways to spend your free time. Plus, renovations are now underway to turn this already magnificent campus into a modern and state-of-the-art community. See the newest amenities coming to this campus by taking a virtual tour of the spaces.
Secure, recognized, and accredited
Residents of our Columbus, NC, community are offered Acts' Type A Life Care Contract. This CCRC contract assures financial security throughout their entire retirement. Additionally, Tryon Estates is accredited by CARF International. This is the highest recognition that a retirement community can achieve.