It's time to re-imagine your retirement. At Country House, the options of a vibrant retirement are so limitless, you'll follow your own path.
Experience the Acts lifestyle first-hand! Fill out the form below, and we'll reach out to schedule your personal, no-pressure tour.
Advice from current Acts residents
Featured at Country House
- The Acts Life Care® contract
- Chef-prepared meals
- Fitness center with professional trainer and classes available on campus
- Indoor social spaces such as craft and card rooms, wood workshops and computer areas
- Both casual and formal dining options
- Recreation areas, such as gazebos, picnic areas, and sports areas
- Planned social, cultural, recreational and spiritual activities
- Lifelong learning opportunities
- Transportation to appointments, social events and more
- Full-time, non-denominational Chaplain
Why Country House?
It's easy to imagine country estate living at Country House. This Greensville, DE continuing care retirement community features classic architecture, acres of manicured grounds, rolling hills, and habitat-rich woodlands that echo its heritage as part of the original Winterthur estate. Country House is just outside of Wilmington and offers shopping, fine dining, and a host of cultural attractions and venues. Philadelphia is less than 30 minutes away and an easy commute will land you in the heart of Manhattan. Journey south to Baltimore's Inner Harbor and National Aquarium or to Washington for a day of touring monuments and museums.
Secure, recognized, and accredited
Country House is proud to offer Acts' Type A Life Care Contract to its residents. This contract type secures their financial security throughout their retirement years. Country House is accredited by CARF International – the highest recognition that a continuing care senior living facility can attain.